Tried many different things. But no luck. OpenText helps me out. After looking around for about 20 minutes confirming everything else looks fine. They add the following registry keys to the DM server.
After trying webtop again, we look at the DM server’s event log and find there is a DCOM failure for Anonymous Logon user..no Remote Activation right.. Strange. I had used the Best Practices guide and thought I set these DCOM priviledges up… Actually it shows in the Default permissions but not on the Limits button. I might have just set it up in the Defaults.. The Best practices guide doesn’t really say.